Finance Next Step to Your Career with Education Loans
Do you want a financial back up to fund your future education? The personalised education loans in Ireland from Loansonclick Ireland provide you with an adequate opportunity to finance your study with extreme flexibility. Our loans suit best to those aspirants, who want to do full time, part-time, or night courses to earn substantially in their life.
As a dependable lending place, we are familiar with the costs that become apparent to pursue higher education. It is the reason why we have a desire to assist you in growing your career and confirms a sigh of relief by covering your education fees. Even parents can also approach our loan for students in Ireland to fund their children’s university fees.
No matter if you are pursuing the Bachelor’s degree or just get admission to the Master’s programme to find out a dream job, our loans will back you in covering all the costs. We are ready to fund around €5,000 to €50,000 along with following features:
- No extra fees to apply for a loan
- Fund your study with an adequate amount
- Start a career with no financial hassle
- Variable repayment periods up to 5 years
- Chance of student loans for bad credit
Loans to Cover Total Cost of Your Education
When you are going to apply for loans at Loansonclick Ireland, no room of worries will remain for you. We have brought some of the best deals on the student loans in Ireland that you can avail through an easy and straightforward online application procedure. Remember, we do not demand any documentation because our primary goal is to give them a prompt and proper loan approval.
Once getting the loan approved from us, you can utilise the borrowed amount for the following purposes:
For college registration fee: We know submitting the college registration fee is one of the primary costs that a student has to bear. Sometimes they have to submit as much as €3000. By applying for our education loans, they can easily cope up with such amount.
For paying the living cost: Not every student is lucky to do courses by living at their home. Some of them have to live at rent or at the hostel. It can cost them annually up to €10000 unlike those living at home. In such scenario too, our loans can help them in a large manner.
For purchasing stationery: Students also need a financial backup to purchase new books or other study materials. We provide them with that much-needed support all the way to give them an early peace of mind.
Whatever your purpose is, you can apply for this education loan with no guarantor required.
Favourable Loan Features Are Best for Your Education
Since our inception, we have been able to help a large number of students in managing all the expenses of their college study. Register with us quickly so that we can help you quickly with special attributes like student loans for bad credit.
- Missing a chance to avail the loans on the competitive rates of interest would be a mistake for you. We have set up our APR as such that suit everyone's financial capacity. Students can easily pay this either through the financial assistance coming from their parents or from their full time or part-time job.
- There is no limit of borrowing amount for the education seekers with any credit history. We have already made our mind to offer up to €50,000 depending upon the one's need and the repayment capacity.
- No need to appear in our location or to submit a lot of papers because we give you the option of applying for loans online that will hardly take 5 minutes to complete. Once you complete your application, just send us and we quickly come back at you with a proper loan quote.
- Flexible lending policies are among the main aspects of our modern lending policies and thus we give the options to our borrowers to choose the repayment schedules as per their capacity.
Waiting too much is only about wasting too much of your precious time. Thus, start applying now for our education loans in Ireland.
Shop Direct Ireland Ltd Quick Loan
£1,000 to £35,000
1 year to 5 years
Representative Example: The representative rate is 10.6% APR (fixed) so if you borrow £15,000 over 5 years at a rate of 10.6% p.a (fixed) you will repay £319.57 per month and £19,174.37 in total.
Esvic Limited Guarantor Loan
£500 to £10,000
49.9% APR variable
1 year to 5 years
Representative Example: The representative rate is 49.9% APR (variable) so if you borrow £4,000 over 3 years at a rate of 49.9% p.a (variable) you will repay £195.16 per month & £7,025.76 in total.
Allied Credit Ltd Quick Loan
£1,000 to £15,000
2 years to 5 years
Representative Example: The Representative APR is 79.4% APR (variable) so if you borrow £3,000 over 2 years at a rate of 59.9% p.a (variable) you will repay £217.24 per month & £5,213.68 in total.